Although I have discussed specific areas of the law in my website, there are many other matters which I can competently handle for you.

BP Claims | Collection of Debt | Defense of Claims | Employment Law | Enforcement of Claims | Flood Claims | Storm Claims

If I cannot handle your type of case for whatever reason, I can make a referral to a competent attorney, and which areas include:

Adoption | Child Support | Community Property Partition | Criminal (felonies) | Divorce | Domestic matters | Immigration | Spousal Support | Worker’s Compensation